Resources for Cities & Towns
The MMA created the MassTown Careers campaign to help YOU attract talented candidates to careers in your Massachusetts city or town. Using videos, social media and other digital vehicles, the statewide campaign targets people of all ages — from recent graduates to experienced employees who may be looking to make a change.
You can take advantage of our MassTown Careers campaign by using our logo, videos and other materials to help boost your own local recruitment efforts. Here are some examples of how to do it:
- Put our logo button on your website. (download below)
- Use our logo on your recruitment ads. (print and digital)
- Share one or several of our videos on your website or Facebook page — especially when you have a related job opening at your offices. (Clicking “Share our videos!” below will take you to our YouTube page. From there, select a video, and click “Share” below it, which will give you the option of posting it on social media or embedding it on your website.)
- Amplify the campaign by following our social media channels and liking, sharing, retweeting and quoting our posts.
- Encourage your local public access cable station to run our videos, with a tag about job openings in your area. (Commercial stations may also run our 30-second videos as public service announcements. It can’t hurt to ask.)
- Network with other towns and cities similar to yours to learn what methods are helping them attract talented candidates for their openings.
We look forward to hearing your success stories in the months to come!