Resources for Cities & Towns
Welcome to MassTown Careers, a campaign created by MMA to help you attract talented candidates to careers in your Massachusetts city or town. The campaign will target people of all ages statewide—from recent grads to experienced employees looking to make a career change—using videos, social media, and other digital vehicles.
We encourage you to take advantage of our MassTown Careers campaign by using our logo/theme, videos and other materials to help boost your own local recruitment efforts. Here are some examples of how to do it:
- Share one or several of our videos on your website or Facebook page—especially when you have a related job opening at your offices. (Click “Share our videos!” below, which will take you to our YouTube page. From there, select a video, and click “Share” below, which will give you the option of posting it on social media, or embedding it.)
- Put our logo button on your website.
- Use our logo on your recruitment ads (print and digital).
- Encourage your local public access cable station to run our videos, with a tag about job openings in your local area. (Commercial stations may also run our 30-second videos as public service announcements—it can’t hurt to ask.)
- Network with other towns and cities similar to yours to learn what methods are helping them attract talented candidates for their openings.
We look forward to hearing your success stories in the months to come!