Council On Aging
Hourly Pay: $27.98
25 Hours Per Week
The successful candidate:
- Will handle the recruitment, screening, hiring, placement and training for all volunteers.
- Supervises the Volunteer Tax Credit Program.
- Maintains active Job Bank for Seniors.
- Coordinates the annual Volunteer Luncheon.
- Supports the COA center volunteers during programs.
High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
This position is eligible for the town’s complete benefit package. The 25 hours are working Monday to Friday.
Resumes with the required town of Belmont application accepted at the HR Department, 455 Concord Ave., Belmont, MA 02478 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 617-993-2741. EEO