The Boyden Library is looking to hire a Full-Time Librarian (35 hours per week) with previous/current experience working within a public library setting.
The working hours are:
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Alternating Fridays/Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- One Sunday a month during the months of October – April
- Master’s library science or equivalent library degree from an ALA-accredited institution.
- Minimum of two years of public library experience in youth services.
- Experience with automated library systems and personal computers.
- Supervisory, management, communication and budgeting skills.
Position is open until filled and review of applications will begin immediately. Applicants can apply directly on https://ma-foxborough.civicplushrms.com/careers/.