The Program Director will serve on the staff and reports directly to the Board of Commissioners of the PRA. This is a 30 hour per week position. Annual compensation is $48,000. – $51,000. The essential functions of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Daily management of the various programs/services associated with the Authority and supervision of independent contractors as applicable.
- Periodic and monthly reports to the Authority, program design, monitoring of ongoing loan programs, grant preparations, inter-town department participation of programs, and the performance of other duties appropriate to the position as from time to time may be required.
- Management of Affirmative Fair Housing
- Marketing for LIP and 40B programs
- Management of the Affordable Housing Lottery Services and Programs with the guidelines established by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
- Administration of the First Time Home Buyer program, classes provided by the Authority.
- Provide direct Housing Counseling to clients to assist first time homebuyers and others in the financing and purchasing of a home.
- Management of HUD Housing Counseling program
o HUD Reporting
o First Time Home Buyer Education
o Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
Learn more about the Plymouth Redevelopment Authority and find the full job description at: http://www.plymouthredevelopment.org