CITY OF WORCESTER
The city of Worcester is seeking a Principal Clerk to provide general administrative and clerical support to the Assessing Division. This position consists of independent clerical work involving complex work problems and situations. Work includes responsibility for making decisions requiring knowledge of applicable functions, certain rules and regulations of the Department of Revenue, as well as the Division of Assessing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of customer service and/or clerical experience in an office setting.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job may be considered in lieu of the above requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDF.
- Associate’s degree in business/public administration, or related discipline.
SALARY: $17.46 – $23.06 hourly, full-time, benefited. To learn more & apply visit: www.worcesterma.gov/employment. Open until filled. Preference is given to Worcester Residents. The City of Worcester is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Direct inquiries to: City Hall Human Resources, 508-799-1030, HR@Worcesterma.gov.