Title: Municipal Buildings Operations Professional Department: Department of Public Works
Date of Post: Nov. 10
Union Status: Non-Union
Salary: Grade 6
This position works within the Chelmsford Public Works Facilities Division to maintain and enhance the town municipal buildings’ systems. The focus of the building system maintenance is for the two town library facilities but also includes other non-school facilities. A more detailed job description is available in the Human Resources Department or the online job posting here. Salary Range: $77,509-$96,798 in ten steps. Position is open until filled.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- A minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Municipal experience preferred.
- Project planning and management skills required.
- Relevant experience in maintaining complex building systems and components, including familiarity with remote monitoring systems.
- At least one year of supervisory experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
To apply, send cover letter and town of Chelmsford job application to:
Jeanne Parziale, Human Resources Director
50 Billerica Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
The town of Chelmsford is an equal opportunity employer.