MOTOR EQUIPMENT REPAIRMAN – CITY OF WOBURN
The Motor Equipment Repairman will work under the direction of the Superintendent of Public Works, the Deputy Superintendent of Public Works, and the Motor Equipment Repair Foreman.
Please send cover letter and resume to Elaine Pruyne, Director of Human Resources, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA 01801 or via email to email@example.com.
- Performs skilled repairs and maintenance of motor equipment.
- Inspects, diagnoses and repairs gasoline, diesel, propane and hybrid-powered vehicles and equipment.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and services.
- Must be able to remove and replace parts and reprogram control systems on modern and older vehicles and equipment.
- CDL License
- Hydraulics License
- Three or more up-to-date ASE Certifications in auto or truck repair
- Minimum five years in the field of auto, truck or equipment repair
- Must be available during snow storms.