The city of Leominster is seeking qualified candidates for the Maintenance Supervisor position.
- Coordinate and track maintenance activities with Recreation Director.
- Maintain recreational facilities, buildings, and grounds.
- Maintain and track recreational equipment and apparatus.
- Supervisor and train seasonal employees and volunteers
- Schedule OSHA trainings
- Maintain effective communications with Director, employees, Government Officials, and general public.
- Lift and move heavy equipment safely and properly.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Graduation from high school or G.E.D. equivalent and/or general work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Massachusetts Drivers’ License.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification or the ability to obtain certification required.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, CORI and Sori check.
STARTING SALARY IS $49,775 – non negotiable
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com