The successful applicant will have direct supervision of lineworkers, Distribution Supervisor and Inventory/Procurement Coordinator while performing other supervisory duties relating to the construction, maintenance and safety of the LELD distribution system. Reports directly to the Engineering and Operations Manager.
- General knowledge of the day to day operation of a municipal electric utility.
- Electric operations/line experience in positions with progressive supervisory responsibility.
- Writing/approving switching orders.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments (engineering, metering, billing, customer service).
- Experience following and interpreting OSHA and NESC requirements while following the APPA safety manual.
- Troubleshooting and emergency storm response and outage restoration.