Town of Holliston
Economic Development Committee Assistance
The town of Holliston is seeking a firm with economic development expertise to assist the Economic Development Committee with the following:
- Seek, prepare and submit grant applications.
- Review of economic development proposals within the town.
- Provide coordination of promotional activities such as site visits and meetings between local businesses and the town.
- Coordinate the town’s Business Grant Program.
- Perform other related planning and community development assignments issued by the Economic Development Committee.
The firm must have a minimum of five years economic development or related economic development experience.
The fee per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) is subject to appropriation and currently not to exceed $10,000.
Please submit a written proposal to: Travis Ahern, Town Administrator, Town of Holliston 703 Washington Street, Holliston, MA 01746 by May 7, 2021. Questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org