Brookline is seeking a qualified Deputy Building Commissioner to assist in the administration and management of the Building Department. See town job posting for additional details.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or related field
- Five to seven years of progressively responsible building construction/design, plan review
- GIS, electronic permit management software, database management and related applications
- Thorough knowledge of building code, local zoning bylaws, applicable regulations
- Excellent communication skills, supervisory experience
- Certified Massachusetts Building Inspector
- Valid Driver’s license
Starting salary $94K – $100K DOQ, plus generous benefits. Apply with Resume and letter of interest on Town Website. Open until filled.