Pay Rate: (Union Scale): $38,207.15 – $45,084.73
Under the direction of the Facilities manager, this position is responsible for performing janitorial duties at town owned properties.
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.
Qualifications: High school diploma
Application: Please email all cover letters/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org