CONSERVATION ADMINISTRATOR – GR.9
FULL-TIME (37 HOURS/WEEK)
SALARY: $1297.16 – $1743.29 / WEEK
The Conservation Administrator performs administrative, management & technical duties supporting the Conservation Commission.
- Reviews project filings; assures legal requirements related to permits & issuance; conducts reviews & verifies wetland delineations.
- Develops & provides recommendations regarding a project’s compliance with the Wetlands Protection Act; drafts permits.
- Conducts site inspections. Reviews building permit applications for potential issues.
- Initiates & writes Wetlands Bylaw for approval & drafts associated regulations.
- Facilitates preparation/updating, of the municipality’s “Open Space, Conservation and Recreation Plan”.
- Sits on the Stormwater Committee.
- Oversees the operation/maintenance of town ponds & beaches.
- Oversees the management of two high hazard dams & one low hazard dam.
- Prepares department correspondences, payroll, purchases, capital plans, labor reports, budget, vendor contracts, vouchers & billing files.
- Performs similar or related work as required or as situation dictates.
- Bachelor’s degree & three years of experience in field related field; or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
For more information, visit our website at: https://www.nattleboro.com/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=Town-Government-98&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=CONSERVATION-ADMINISTRATOR-GR9-FULLTIME–424