The Chief Information Officer (CIO) provides oversight and direct management of the Registry of Deeds major IT operation and its associated technologies. Key duties include:
- Primary support of online research application, in-house document management system, and associated IBM server.
- Oversight of maintenance, support and enhancement of the Registry’s hardware and software infrastructure, networks, voice, data, imaging, and internal and web-based applications.
- Ensuring that cyber security and disaster recovery best practices are maintained.
- Customer Service to public and end users.
- Supervises and assists Network Administrator.
Minimum seven years of experience in similar CIO role. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
Salary Range: $122,000 to $127,000
Applicants: Letter of Interest and Resume to Marguerite L. Lee at email@example.com