The town of Milford is seeking an Assistant Town Administrator/Economic Development Director. The position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assists the Town Administrator in the planning, administration, management, and coordination of daily operations of the town.
- Answers questions and furnishes information to the public, local officials, and to town employees concerning town polices, rules and regulations; receives complaints and responds to inquiries appropriately, including taking initiative to see that problems in certain situations are resolved; makes appropriate referrals as necessary; assists town officials, legal counsel, boards, commissions and agencies as required.
- Assists the Town Administrator and Select Board in the development of policies, goals, administration, and special projects; makes recommendations on requested issues. May represent the Town Administrator at Select Board and other board/committee meetings.
- Applies for grants when applicable.
- Identifies town sites available for development or potential redevelopment and provides clear analysis of their limitations and recommendations to increase their viability.
Bachelor’s degree in public administration, business management, or related field; minimum of three years of progressively responsible, related experience. Master’s degree in public administration or related field preferred; experience with planning and economic development or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
For a complete job description, please go to https://www.milfordma.gov/personnel-board/pages/personnel-article-2-job-descriptions. This position has a pay range in Grade 12 of $101,175 to $136,586 per year.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted until June 9.