The town of Natick is seeking qualified candidates for the Assistant Director Resource Allocation in the Department of Community Services. The purpose of this position is to carry out management of parks, fields and real property assets within the Community Services Department. The position is directly responsible for the scheduling, renting, and permitting of fields, parks, and buildings; supervision of staff; coordination with town departments to assure locations are accessible and maintained; and overseeing capital projects for the department.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree required in recreation administration, or related field, from an accredited college or university.
- In addition to formal training, incumbent should have had a minimum of three years of progressively responsible work experience in recreational planning and programming in a public or private agency, at least two years of which should have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Demonstrated experience working with community groups and proven experience overseeing community access to buildings, fields and parks. Other work experience in a related field may be considered.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace as well as recreation scheduling software.
- Candidate would have or would be able to become a Certified Playground Safety Inspector.
- Valid Mass. driver’s license required and a reliable means of transportation.
For a complete job description, please visit the town’s website at https://www.natickma.gov/285/Non-Union-Full-Time-Job-Descriptions. The town of Natick offers a generous benefits package, in addition to competitive salary. Hiring range is $65,000-$78,000 and is commensurate with education and experience.
Position will remain open until filled.
To apply for this position, send application materials, cover letter, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.