The town of Natick is seeking qualified candidates for the Assistant Director – Programs position within the Department of Community Services. This position assists the Deputy Director Community Services Council on Aging and Human Services (COA/HS) to provide oversight of administrative functions, program development and marketing for the COA/HS. In collaboration with the Assistant Director – Services and Outreach, individual creates a schedule of programs which meet the needs and interests of elders in our community.
Recommended Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience; three years of which includes supervision of personnel.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Database applications management.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks to meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the public and collaborate with community partners.
- Ability to develop new and unique ways to improve and expand COA and Human Services programs.
Compensation and Benefits:
The starting salary will range from $65,000 to $78,000 annually, depending on qualifications and experience. This is a full-time exempt position. Natick offers excellent employee benefits.
A full job description can be can be found on the town website at https://www.natickma.gov/285/Non-Union-Full-Time-Job-Descriptions.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted for an interview if the qualifications are met. References will be requested at the time of an interview.
The position will remain open until filled.