Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direct supervision of the Parking Clerk, performs duties required for the enforcement of all parking rules and regulations of the City of Everett.
- Patrols assigned areas to identify, report, and tag illegally parked cars.
- Issues notices of violations to offenders in tag form.
- Identify and report vehicles eligible for impoundment.
- Patrols and enforces the Resident Sticker program and issues parking tickets accordingly.
- Report damaged sign posts and loose or damaged signs and signals.
- Notifies Police Department of accidents and emergencies observed.
- Perform other duties as directed or assigned.
For more information, please click link below